At the Bismarck Cancer Center, we know that there is so much more to fighting cancer than just treating the disease.
The Bismarck Cancer Center Foundation, established in 2007, is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that provides an amazing array of services to help patients during their cancer journeys. The Foundation is committed to providing hope, help, and healing that goes beyond radiation therapy treatments. These supportive therapies, offered free of charge, are designed to wrap patients in love, support, and understanding while alleviating unnecessary stress and financial burdens from their lives.
The Foundation raises funds through business and private donations, fundraising events, and local and national grants. Funds are used to provide medical and holistic care for the mind, body and spirit of the patients and their families.
Foundation Mission and Vision
The mission of the Bismarck Cancer Center Foundation is to contribute to the care of the “whole” patient. This care ranges from compassionate support to cancer awareness initiatives for patients of the Bismarck Cancer Center. This is evidence of our commitment to ease the burden and stress of cancer within our community.
It is the vision of the Bismarck Cancer Center Foundation to:
- Conduct ongoing, high-quality fundraising programs with the proceeds dedicated toward the financial support of the Bismarck Cancer Center in the provision of its care to the patients.
- Assist the Bismarck Cancer Center by providing “wrap-around” services to include our REACH Program and educational programs, transportation and housing assistance, Support Groups and dietary care, along with prevention and early detection initiatives.
- Incorporate the programs and services identified to ease the burden and stress of cancer patients and their families in the community and service area.
- Use funding to benefit the Bismarck Cancer Center in the attainment of its mission to provide the highest quality radiation therapy to cancer patients.
- Help with the expansion and development of the Bismarck Cancer Center and its services, as well as financial and general assistance.