Bismarck Cancer CenterColoring Contest & Art Show
We are looking for new ways to brighten our patient waiting area & clinic while providing a fun project for individuals & families. Please join us for the #bcccoloringforcancer coloring contest.
HERE’S SOME IMPORTANT INFO:
- All ages can participate! Please submit the artists name and age with the artwork.
- Share a photo of the coloring page and message on social media with #bcccoloringforcancer, email it to email@example.com, or mail it to the Bismarck Cancer Center, 500 N 8th Street, Bismarck ND 58501
- The Bismarck Cancer Center will print the artwork and hang them in the waiting room and around the clinic for our patients and staff to enjoy.
- There is no deadline.
- If you wish, provide a short message for our patients and/or staff and we’ll use your words for motivation during this time of social distancing and change.
- If you would like coloring pages mailed to you, send your name, mailing address, and number of pages requested to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: 500 N 8th Street, Bismarck ND 58501
Coloring contest gallery coming soon!