The Bismarck Cancer Center is dedicated to helping provide a healthier community.
In support of that goal, we offer a wide array of education and outreach programs in addition to providing radiation therapy to our region. The Bismarck Cancer Center’s Speakers Bureau can provide education and increased awareness of local cancer care services to your audience. We offer speakers with expertise in a wide range of clinical topics and current issues in cancer care. Our speakers are pleased to address civic organizations, businesses, educational facilities and other groups.
Informational topics include but are not limited to the following:
- A look at the Bismarck Cancer Center
- The Bismarck Cancer Center Foundation
- New advances in radiation treatment
- Cancer prevention and detection
- What is radiation therapy
- Life as a cancer survivor
- Cancer survivorship
- Be sun savvy – knowledge in your defense
- How to help a loved one cope with cancer
- Presentations about specific cancers
Whether you are organizing a health and wellness event, your service group’s monthly meeting , or a casual get together, Bismark Cancer Center’s Speakers Bureau can provide your audience with a compelling presentation to increase the value of your event.
The Speakers Bureau is a team of Bismarck Cancer Center staff and volunteers who conduct presentations and forums on issues regarding cancer treatment and radiation therapy. To request a speaker at an upcoming event, please fill out the Speaker Request Form.